REGISTRATION for the 2017 FIELD SCHOOL IS NOW OPEN!
There are multiple 50% tuition scholarships available for the 2017 Field School. These are competitive awards and are open for both CU students and those from other universities. To apply for a scholarship please email the following materials in a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22, 2017. In order to secure a spot in the course you should pre-register for the course if possible (see instructions above). Your PDF application should include a one page letter of interest along with a personal website link or images of 10 recent works (completed within the last 4 years). Email your PDF to the faculty.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NON-CU-BOULDER STUDENTS
- Students from other universities must submit an emailed letter of interest to the faculty along with a personal website link or attached PDF showing 10 recent works (within the last 4 years). Please note if you’d like to be considered for a scholarship.
- CU non-degree students must submit a registration form to the Extraordinary Program at CU-Boulder Continuing Education. Tuition payment must be included at the time of registration.
- If paying with a credit card, fax the registration form to Continuing Education Registration at 303.492.5335.
- If paying with a personal check, drop off the form at the office of Continuing Education 1505 University Ave., Boulder; 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday or mail to Continuing Education & Professional Studies 178 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309-0178
If you have questions or are in need of assistance registering for the Field School please contact Jean Goldstein, Administrative Assistant in Art and Art History at 303.492.3580
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CU-BOULDER STUDENTS
- 1. Go to the Guest Course Search
- 2. From the Institution dropdown menu, select CU Boulder
- 3. From the Term dropdown menu, select Summer 2017 UC Boulder
- 4. From the Campus dropdown menu, select Boulder Continuing Education
- 5. In the Subject box type “ARTS”
- 6. Click the green “Search” button in the lower right corner
- 7. Select ARTS 4444 or 5444 (for grad) Art and Rural Environments Field School
- 8. Continue with the registration process as normal, or see Jean Goldstein in VAC 330 for assistance in enrolling.